Kinman

Meister

• »Kinman« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Softwareentwicklung

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. April 2015, 18:10

Morning meditation...

Hallo!

Kitah hatte mich auf einen Umstand aufmerksam gemacht und darum habe ich ein Ticket geschrieben. Es geht um den Kell Drachen auf Rishi. Ein sehr, sehr großes Vieh.

Zitat

*Gets on the knees, closes the blue eyes and starts with the morning meditation*

Today I’m really close to freak out. I know I’m a Jedi Padawan and that I should be calm and keep my feelings under control. But every time I think about it I’ve a hard time to not panic. Well what’s the thing that makes me so uneasy? It’s collar around the neck of She Who Greedily Devours. I mean, she’s a fucking… oh, sorry, my Master said, I should use moderate language… She’s a Kell Dragon, you know. A really big beast and has a mouth full of pointy teeth. That big, it could eat me at once - it wanted eat me at once.

I had a hard time to not get devoured when we met. But I did it. And then, I saw the collar. Force, you know what that means? There must be something bigger! There must be something that actually controls this terrifying beast. And therefore I meditate today. Please let me know, what Sithspit… oh sorry Master, eh… what kind of creature controls this beast. And please, please never ever let get me in touch with it! But there’s another thing, I’ve to think about. This collor… how many animals… Banthas died for this? That’s disgusting.

Force, I hope you’ve answers for me. I swear I’ll be a well-bred and eager Padawan and I’ll not let my fear get control of me.

*Recites the Jedi code*

Die Antwort:

lg Kinman

Community-Plattform: http://vc-rp.de

Es haben sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer und 11 Gäste bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Jestocost (08.04.2015)

Mittwoch, 8. April 2015, 18:30

Sehr schön.
Dein Padawan klingt wie mein Padawan :)
"In diesem Kurs geht es um Fakten. Wenn ihr an der Wahrheit interessiert seid, Meister Aldes Vorlesung befindet sich am Ende des Ganges." -- Norru Balnam

Es haben sich bereits 11 Gäste bedankt.

Mittwoch, 8. April 2015, 18:31

Und Master Ben klingt wie Master Alde. :D
"Ist jemand faul und dumm, dann wird nichts aus ihm. Ist jemand dumm und
fleißig, dann muß man ihn von allen wichtigen Aufgaben fernhalten. Ist
jemand faul und klug, dann ist er geeignet für die höchsten Positionen." - Moltke

Norru

Projektmeister

Beruf: Network Engineer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 9. April 2015, 07:28

Das Vieh hat ein Halsband? Du willst wissen, wer dem Vieh das Halsband umgelegt hat?

Challenge. Fucking. Accepted.
You know the way that I feel
If you're with me you better hold on tighter
I'm only keeping it real
That's who I am, I'm just a non-stop fighter
- Judas Priest - "No Surrender"

Donnerstag, 9. April 2015, 13:11

Norruman, Norruman,
Does whatever a Norruman does.
Can he tame the evil beast?
Yes, he can, sure he can,
Look out, he is Norruman
*singt*
"RP ist kein Singleplayer"
Ich

Dem Tauntaun-Prinzip sein offizieller Verfechter

Es haben sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer und 12 Gäste bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Jestocost (09.04.2015)